Friday, December 27, 2013

Update: Random thing.

This has nothing to do with my reviewing, or the blog at all, but in case you ever feel nauseated: Ginger ale works wonders. Trust me. This morning, I've been having abdominal pains and the urge to vomit for the past few hours, research online (and remembered) that ginger ale works for stomach problems. Took it easy for the rest of the time until now, and the pains are practically gone.
I took a day off anyways, just in case. Now I have to make some rice porridge to be on the safe side. Good stuff, Asian food. Take this from an Asian, nothing better than homemade food. Or a bowl of instant ramen after a long vacation. Either works.

About me not being here as usual. That's still being worked out. If I had more time in the world, I would probably waste it here and on MMORPGs.

By the way, I've been reading a few mangas lately, but not much to catch my attention. If I find one, I might do it sometime this week. Who knows.

Gonna get back to my ginger ale and porridge. And maybe sleep. Good things for when you feel nauseated. Or just sick in general. I didn't vomit yet, luckily. Probably not gonna by this point. Praise the Lord.

Signing off. *blows kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment