Saturday, August 24, 2013

First Review! "Oresama no Toriko" by Amagi Reno (NSFW)

So, I finally decided to get to giving you all some of my recommendations of good yaoi mangas that I read or have read.

Today, I just finished "Oresama no Toriko" by Amagi Reno, one of my favorite mangakas.
The main plot of the story is.... There basically is none.
Mostly, it revolves around this couple of a high-school teacher and a potter. (Not Potter, it's potter.)
They're so in love with each other, mostly 'cause of the sex, but try to overcome "obstacles" that come across their path of love. They face many awkward challenges, some that don't even make sense. (?)

Generally, I would only pick up to read this type of yaoi for the laughs, and sometimes for the sex scenes. Reno-sensei draws very beautifully, my favorite type of artwork so far. And her humor sends me to the floor clutching my stomach sometimes. Or the occasional snort.

The link to this manga is below, on MangaFox. (I will be providing links to my recommended mangas, usually from the "popular" sites, like MangaFox, MangaReader, MangaHere, MangaGo, ect. But usually ones most people use the most.)

http://mangafox.me/manga/oresama_no_toriko/

Thanks for reading, and I hope you all enjoy this recommended manga!
Feel free to comment on how you thought about it, I'm all ears to listen.
Besides any bad things to say about my reviewing.
'Cause then I'll verbally slap you.
Have a good day/night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment