Sunday, August 25, 2013

"No Color" by Natsume Isaku

So I just finished "No Color" by Isaku-sama, and I would give a thumbs-up for this manga. :)
Unlike the last manga I've reviewed, this one has a plot. Kinda.

Basically, "No Color" is about the relationship between two neighbors in an apartment, one who's an academic student in university, and the other a part-time photographer. They couldn't be any more different, but I guess the term "opposites attract" applies here.

In my opinion, I think that Isaku-ssensei's other works, like "Sugar Code" and "Doushiyoumo Nai Keredo" were more enjoyable story-wise, and sex-wise too. Seriously, I think there was only one sex scene in this manga. But don't worry too much about it, if you're the type of person that prefers shounen-ai over yaoi. It wasn't really explicit, but still nice for development.

Isaku-sensei's art style is "cute" in a way, I don't really know how to put it into words, and the way she draws in the blushes of her characters is adorable. *laugh*
Overall, "No Color" deserves to be read at least once for enjoyment, and should really be labeled "Shounen-Ai" and not include the "Yaoi" part. Really, if it bothers people that much, they could just skip ahead a couple pages and still be good, though there's not much of a need to.

Link to enjoy is below:
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/no_color/

Thank you for bothering reading have a good day/night!

No comments:

Post a Comment