Friday, August 30, 2013

"Mitsugetsukei Honey" by Sakuraga Mei (NSFW)

Well, it's been a little while since I last reviewed, but I guess that it'll be that way for a while now that fall is coming up, and the days are going to be back to the "usual" schedule.
I was mostly doing paper work today, (Trying to be productive, yeah!) so I only had time to read this one one-shot for now before reviewing and hitting the sack.

Basically, there's this student aiming for a law school, and has to study like there's no tomorrow. However, he also has to make a living for himself, living on his own. During one of his part-time jobs, this handsome man shows up and wants to have him for "take-out". (I lawled at that, by the way.)

There's really just one sex scene in this one-shot, but I'm not really surprised since it is a one-shot chapter.
Like Sakuraga-sensei's usual work, this story and art was cute and sweet.
"Mitsugetsukei Honey" is a cute little read, but not too little, since it's like 30-something pages.

Link the read is below:
http://mangafox.me/manga/mitsugetsukei_honey/

どうもありがとうございました!
お休みなさい!

No comments:

Post a Comment