Tuesday, September 3, 2013

"Boku dake no Kimi" by Naono Bohra (NSFW)

So, tomorrow I gotta head to the dentist's office, and have another appointment to attend to afterwards, so I'm not sure if I can make a post tomorrow, but I'll try! ;>-<;

So after reading several different one-shots today (I've been reading them a lot, haven't I?), I decided to talk about "Boku dake no Kimi" by Naono-sensei. Not really my usual taste in artwork, but the story to this was cute none-the-less.

So, well, there's this dude, who when he was younger, was bullied for being small and girly-ish. This other kid comes along to save him, and the dude falls in love. When they grow up, the kid was all that mattered to this dude, and so treated everyone else he interacts with poorly. Blah blah blah, and they fall in love. Typical one-shot yaoi, but I still though the idea of this was adorable, though the artwork kinda says otherwise....

Well, anyways, it's an okay read, again, one sex scene, the usual espresso. Lawl, I might actually call one-sex-scene yaoi's "one-shot of expresso". Hahah- NO. Not really.

*sigh* Gonna head to bed now, since I have to wake up early for once to make it on time for that check-up. Ugh.

Linky here:
http://mangafox.me/manga/boku_dake_no_kimi_kimi_dake_no_boku/

¡Buenas noches!
¡Hasta mañana! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment