Monday, September 2, 2013

"Oni ni Hatsujou" by Amagi Reno (NSFW)

Well. That was a little bit of a wait. Kinda.
Gotta be out from Wednesday to Friday, so gonna do this now while I can, haha.
So today, before scaring the shit out of myself with horror game playthroughs, I was reading "Oni ni Hatsujou" by Reno-sensei.
I was thoroughly entertained. :)

Basically, today's review is about the life of a typical teenage boy living with his dead-father's past student, who feels obligated to take care of him until he can live on his own. I smell ulterior motives. *dundundun~*
This is the kind of manga where giving the full summary is no fun unless you read the real thing for yourself, so the link is below, like usual. Go ahead, I'll still be here to hear what you thought.

In my opinion, the humor in Reno-sensei's works gets me laughing so hard sometimes, it almost beats laughing after having the shit scared out of you. Literally. I jumped out of my seat from the scare. From a Brazilian game called Pesadelo. Good luck with that.

Link to humorous reads is below. Have fun:
http://mangafox.me/manga/oni_ni_hatsujou/

幸運と多幸。*bows*
Good night, or have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment