Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Update: Am I Girly? And Talking About Animes.

That is a good question.
Why is so prejudice to assume feminine qualities when a person paints there nails sparkly-silver?
Seriously. I just felt like painting my nails while reading manga online. Yes, that is possible, just don't use nails to touch the keys. When you have to use a computer everyday to live, you learn some tricks and things.

So I've finally gotten around to watching Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru, otherwise known as UraBoku, which translates to "Betrayal Knows My Name". It's mostly drama, with some action, and obviously shounen-ai. Why else would I be watching it? I don't usually watch animes nowadays unless it's related to music, has BL-related content, or is from my childhood and just needed to watch it again. Or anime boobs. Sometimes, it cracks me up too much to watch how unrealistic they are, like dodging bullets or being bigger than the size of the girl's head. Or both. Haha.

Stepping aside from boobs, UraBoku is pretty good. I would recommend it if you don't mind drama and the main character who, not a spoiler because it is clearly stated in the first episode or insinuated at least, used to be a woman so he looks so pretty boy, cries pretty often. Not that he's a crybaby, but rather than there is so much drama and shit goes down, people can get hurt sometimes, and he cries for their pain. Really, this kid is just the most sentimental person I've seen so far for an anime.

In other news, Mekaku City Actors is finally out subbed, and so I shall go watch it right now.

Signing off, peeps.
See ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment