Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Update: I'm Gonna Do It.

I am going to write a smut.
Yes I am.
It's not like I haven't done it before.
Just not for myself, nor for the fun of it.
It's just going to be something to update with a couple new sentences each day or so until I have done a BL, and then I would post the final product here.
Yeah.
That's the plan.

There will be no plot, because when I write my other stories, there is too much plot and background shit going on.
Just foreplay and smexy stuff.
With bishie cat boy and cross-dressing.
Typical stuff.
My stupid preferences.
Toys are kinda sexy.
Basically stuff that I want to happen in a lot of manga, but usually never does.

This is just to blow off some stress every now and then.
Hopefully I actually do finish before my brains fry from working.

Ta-taa~

No comments:

Post a Comment