Saturday, January 25, 2014

"Netsujou" by ______ (NSFW)

This was started at 3:56. Yes, in the morning. I need to learn how to fall asleep again, this is totally not good for me anymore. Or I could find a night-shift job in the future, but probably not now. Haha.

So I was reading "Netsujou" by blank-sensej, and feels can practically burst the dam of tears in my eyes. Not a really tear-jerking story, but still good to make me feel pity for some of the characters.

Basically, handsome and popular high school student falls in love with a beautiful teacher in his school, stuff happens to them having "forced" sex, not really, and the boy taking responsibilities for his actions by atoning for his last year of high school by playing lovers with the Sensei, who admits eventually that he was in love as well since the beginning and they love each other so much.

That was all one sentence lol.
Oh. Now I'm getting sleepy, gonna put my head down now. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment