Sunday, January 26, 2014

Update: That Last Post.

That last one was too funny not to put up. I am truly sorry. Someone should take this iPod away from me at night so that this kind of thing doesn't happen frequently. I mean, look at the tags under that post. Nonsense right there haha.

I got sick kinda, so not gonna do much writing today. But I do have a review ready for sometime this week, so look forward to that.

Not that I need to, but having someone just leave even one word in the comments would be nice. Like "Hi" or "'Sup" is cool. I dunno, I put the settings do only bloggers can comment so that random people don't spam, but having  someone with an account to say What Up would be amazing. And I'm still open to writing a FanFic. Just saying. Haha.
*dies*

Alkaseltzer works wonders. So does sleep.

Tachibanana Puppy for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment