Friday, January 3, 2014

Update: Going Mobile?

So I've just downloaded the iOS version of Blogger, and am just really testing it out now. Not much to say, other than that I keep pressing the "return" key by accident a lot. By a lot, that's about every few words. Stupid chubby thumbs can't aim right.

So. Ever had some feels but someone just walks in and interrupts your feels time? Like someone just walks into your bedroom while you were jerking off, kinda like that. That's exactly what I felt after reading an emotional, yet disturbingly dark manga about bakus, or dream demons that feed off nightmares at the price of a delusion. Upon finishing, and almost crying tears for my favorite character just disappeared, dad walks in and says that I should go to sleep. Seriously. You don't just go and interrupt the path of feels just to tell me something I don't need to be told at my age. If you're going to ask, yes. I still live with my parents. For now. It saves tons of money, and really, I'm just taking care of them and the house.

Still getting used to going mobile for this blog, but hopefully it works out well enough for me to update more regularly. Or rather in the middle of the night when I probably should be asleep. Probably. Like now.

Good night for now, and have a good day to you all.

Oh. And included a picture for eye candy. Because I can mobile-ly.
FREE!! Nanase Haruka in boyfriend-shirt and glasses. And not wearing his swimsuit for once. From pixiv, I think from "hal". That's the artist's name, within the quotes. Good luck searching from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment